How to make lip balm is one of the easiest tasks though it may seem daunting and messy at first.Requirements to make one hundred applications are:
- Two (2) table spoons olive oil
- Half (1/2) teaspoon honey
- Three quarters (3/4) teaspoon grated beeswax
- Half (1/2) teaspoon cocoa butter or shea butter
- Any lavored oil of your choice
- 1 to 2 vitamin E capsules
How to Make Lip Balm – Procedure
- Place the oil,honey, wax and butter in a pyrex cup. Place a saucepan with 2 inches of water over a burner with low heat
- Place the pyrex cup with contents in the saucepan with water and heat until just melted.
- Remove the pyrex cup with molten contents and allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes or until at room temperature.
- Add flavor and the contents of the vitamin E capsules while stirring constantly until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the contents into any containers of your choice and cover.