We hope you love the products we recommend and just so you know that as an Amazon Associate Where to Buy Beeswax may earn from qualifying purchases.
Nobody likes having dry and cracked lips. Looking at them is also not something people enjoy. Homemade lip balm will instantly make your lips softer and of course it’s cheaper. Commercial lip balms may not be the best option for everybody.You can make your own lip balm by following these simple steps.
Ingredients that you will need:
- Bees wax
- Food color for coloring
- Oil ( May be almond, olive, aloe Vera etc)
- Small containers
- Small container
- Collect all the materials that you will need.
- Mix all of them in a container that is safe to put in a microwave.
- Put the container in the microwave for about two minutes.
- Make sure all the ingredients turn liquid.
- Add flavor if you decide to use it. Honey is a good choice.
- Let the mixture cool for a bout ten minutes in the fridge.Pour the mixture in your lip balm container.
- Make sure that it is sterile.
- Enjoy using your homemade lip balm.